Industry Leading Warranty
Wondering how Living Vehicle is different than other trailers on the market? The warranty program speaks for itself.
Every new LV comes standard with an industry-leading 1-3-10 Year warranty.¹
3rd Party Components⁴
Structural, Chassis & Frame
New Extended Warranty
Extended warranty options are now available for new Living Vehicles. Due to the proven quality and performance, every new Living Vehicle qualifies for remarkable extended warranty options, available at an additional cost.
A Lifetime Extended Warranty is now optional on all new Living Vehicles.
Extended warranties are available for an cost at time of delivery and are offered
through a 3rd party service contract by the United States Warranty Corporation³
LV Certified-Preowned Warranty
Every Preowned Certified Living Vehicle now carries a standard 3-year extended warranty and is included as part of the LV certification process.²
An Extended 5-year Warranty Option is available for all Preowned Certified Living Vehicles.
Having lived full-time in RVs over the years, we understand your needs inside and out. We've designed a unique warranty system from the ground up to give you the best experience possible. Living Vehicle is proud to offer warranty service virtually everywhere in the United States.
Here are some highlights of our service offering
- The LV warranty is serviced by the manufacturer. The LV care team acts as your dedicated representative and advocate. This natural system of checks and balances ensures you have a seamless experience when things need to be repaired. No 1-800 numbers here! Just give the LV Concierge team a call and we'll take care of the rest.
- Living Vehicle has service available in the USA nationwide.
- 1st Line Service – primary service centers
- 2nd Line Service – partner service centers
- 3rd Party Service – non-LV affiliated service centers
- We are not beholden to a single warranty service provider or complicated warranty service agreements. We've designed our service and repair system to be as flexible as possible. If a service center is not in the 1st or 2nd line network, we will identify the nearest capable 3rd-party service center who is able to support the service needs.
- Mobile Service! We prefer to use mobile service whenever possible to cause as little disruption to our customers life and travel plans.
¹ Warranty for Living Vehicle is offered and serviced by the manufacturer of Living Vehicle and subject to the limitations, terms and conditions of the current version of the warranty document included at the time of sale.
² Extended Warranty options are provided by United States Warranty Corporation and supplement manufacturer warranty.
³ Forever “Lifetime” warranty only available on new Living Vehicle units to the original owner. Warranty service is contingent on following the required yearly service plan as outlined in the warranty document.
⁴ In addition to the 1-year coverage, most 3rd party components are covered by an independent warranty by the component manufacturer, many of which are greater than one year.